Trull House Stud Mares' Novices Hurdle Additional Each Way Places
The Trull House Stud Mares' Hurdle is a relatively new addition to St Patrick's Day Thursday 15th October 2019, at the Cheltenham Festival. The Dawn Run Mares' Novices Hurdle is a Grade 2 contest run on Cheltenham's New Course. An additional race first run in 2016, this Mares' Novices Hurdle is run over a 2 mile 1 furlong trip.
its already synonymous with Irish trainer Willie Mullins who has saddled all winners to date. With fields of up to 16 runners in-recent years, a number of online bookmakers are always looking to give their customers value, so an additional each way spot is certainly not out of the question in 2019. So 4 places each way at the 2019 Trull House Stud Novices' Mares Hurdle is a distinct possibility, as bookmakers look to offer maximum profit opportunity for their customers.
its certainly a promotion which will drive 2019 Cheltenham Festival new customer
registrations for savvy bookmakers.
2019 Trull House Stud Mares' Novices Hurdle 4 Places Each Way
Whilst Apple's Jade broke Willie Mullins domination of the OLBG Mares' Hurdle at the 2017 Cheltenham Festival, the Ruby Walsh / Willie Mullins combination has continued to dominate the Mares' Novices Hurdle. The first running of this in 2016 saw 8/11F Limini bolt-up by 4 and a half lengths. 2017 was little different with Ruby tracking the field, until the final straight then pulling Let's Dance to the left between the last 2 flights. Her turn of foot fired her into a comfortable 2 and three quarter length victory over Gordon Elliott trained Barra. 2019 favourite Laurina is another off the Mullins production line, and is likely to go off odds-on.
With anything up to 16 runners across recent
renewals, online bookmakers up until now have paid the standard 3 places
each way at 1/4 odds or increasingly commonly 1/5 odds for this Trull House
Stud Mares' Novices' Hurdle. However 2019 could see this change, as the
competitive nature of the online bookmaker industry would make any field of
16 runners rife for an additional each way place. We could certainly see 4
places each way for the Mares' Novices Hurdle in 2019. It's worth remembering as a punter, that the big online bookmakers have a new customer
war chest for the Cheltenham Festival, so offering additional each way places attracts new customers who spot the value to be had. Naturally 4 places covers circa 25% of the field - a situation which can only drive the chances of profit.
At the time of writing, no
bookmakers have extended beyond the standard each way terms. As
soon as this changes we'll confirm details here.
For Cheltenham Ante-Post
punters, bet365 have the most comprehensive horse racing offering:
bet365 Cheltenham Festival Promotions
1/4 odds each-way on ALL 28 Festival Races
- Many other
bookmakers offer 1/5 odds on a number of Festival races whereas
bet365 promise to offer 1/4 odds on ALL 28 races for the 2019
Best Odds Guaranteed on ALL 28 Festival Races Ante-Post
- bet365 offer Best Odds Guaranteed on every horse and greyhound race - every day!
- When you place your bet with bet365, take the price on your selection - and if the SP is bigger they will pay you out at the bigger odds! Ante-Post, Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), 'Not to Win', Enhanced Win, Cover Bets and In-Play bets are excluded.
- This offer includes Board Prices, bet365 Early Prices, singles and multiples as well as Showcast bets on all racing where a fixed price is offered. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra), Ante-Post bets (unless otherwise stated) and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong is excluded.
- For example, if you take an Early Price of 3/1 and your selection wins at 4/1, you get paid at 4/1!
- T&Cs apply.
ITV Racing 4/1 Offer
- Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on ITV Racing and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50*) on the next race broadcast live on ITV Racing. This offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each race shown live on ITV Racing.
- If your risk free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a risk free bet on the next race televised live on ITV Racing. Keep backing those winners and bet365 will keep giving you risk free bets! If your risk free bet loses, your stake (up to £50*) will be refunded to your account.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, any refund amount or subsequent risk free bet amount will be equal to the remaining active stake. If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, any refund amount will be equal to the new stake and not the original stake. Where a risk free bet is changed using Edit Bet, no refund will be given and the offer will no longer apply. Where more than one selection in the same race is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection is deemed to be the one which is highest on the bet slip. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra), Ante-Post bets and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer.
- Bets must be placed in the usual way and can be paid for from either your Withdrawable Balance or Bet Credits. Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
- *or currency equivalent.
- Only available
to new and eligible customers.
- T&Cs apply.
Sportsbook - New Customer
Offer: Up to £100 in Bet Credits, use bonus code SPORT100 and
this qualifying link to claim.
- New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Claim your offer here. Simply use SPORT100 in the bonus code section when registering.
Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
* Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
Trull House Stud Mares' Novices Hurdle Each Way Places Tracker
We track the value dished out by online bookmakers across the major National Hunt races. Extended each way terms gives punters a huge boost in terms of profit potential and is the perfect promotion for those who love to back big priced long shots.
With some High Street bookmakers still categorically giving their customers the standard each way terms, savvy online punters have been using online bookmakers who have been offering far better value to their customers now for years.
The 2019 renewal of the Trull House Stud Mares' Novices Hurdle could be the first year that sees online bookmakers offering extended each way place for the first time.
2017 Each Way Terms Offered:
3 places each way - 1/4 odds: bet365, Betfred, Coral, Ladbrokes, Totesport.
3 places each way - 1/5 odds: Betfair Sportsbook, BetVictor, Paddy Power, William Hill.
Trull House Stud Mares' Novices Hurdle Recent Results:
2017 Let's Dance R Walsh WP Mullins 11/8F 16 runners
2016 Limini R Walsh WP Mullins 8/11F 16 runners