Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase Additional Each Way Places
Update 14.3.18 - at
present no bookmakers have extended beyond the standard 3 places each
way for this race.
The Betway Queen Mother Chase is traditionally the championship race on Ladies Day, Wednesday 14th April 2018 at the Cheltenham Festival. Featuring the fastest chasers in National Hunt, this Grade 1 race is always a highlight of the season
and is raced over Cheltenham's stretching 2 mile trip on the Old Course. Despite relatively small fields, a number of online bookmakers are always looking to give their customers value, so an additional each way spot is certainly not out of the question in 2018. So 4 places each way at the 2018 Queen Mother Champion Chase is a distinct possibility as bookmakers look to offer maximum profit opportunity for their customers. It's certainly a promotion which will drive 2018 Cheltenham Festival new customer
registrations for savvy bookmakers should any choose to extend to 4
2018 Queen Mother Chase 4 Places Each Way
The Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase as the feature minimum-distance championship race of the season is always highly anticipated. In recent history Nicky Henderson has saddled 3 of the past 6 winners with Finian's Rainbow winning in 2012. However the great Sprinter Sacre dominates recent memories. 2013 saw his first victory by a mammoth 19 lengths in the Champion Chase in a season where he also won the Tingle Creek Chase, Victor Chandler Chase, Melling Chase and Punchestown Champion Chase. However it's 2016 which will live long in the memory as the 10 year-old beat 4/6F Un De Sceaux by 3-and-a-half lengths to capture his second Queen Mother Champion Chase, amidst emotional scenes.
With anything up to 11 runners across recent
renewals, online bookmakers pay out the standard 3 places each way at either 1/4 odds or more often 1/5 odds for this level-weight race. However the Queen Mother Champion Chase is so popular with punters desperate for a serious bet, that a bookmaker may well introduce an additional place, with 4 places more than likely for the 2018 Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase. Naturally 4 places covers circa 25% of the field - a situation which can only drive the chances of profit.
At the time of writing, no
bookmakers have extended beyond the standard 3 places each way terms. As
soon as this changes we'll confirm details here.
For Cheltenham Ante-Post
punters, bet365 have the most comprehensive horse racing offering:
bet365 Cheltenham Festival Promotions
1/4 odds each-way on ALL 28 Festival Races
- Many other
bookmakers offer 1/5 odds on a number of Festival races whereas
bet365 promise to offer 1/4 odds on ALL 28 races for the 2018
Best Odds Guaranteed on ALL 28 Festival Races Ante-Post
- bet365 offer Best Odds Guaranteed on every horse and greyhound race - every day!
- When you place your bet with bet365, take the price on your selection - and if the SP is bigger they will pay you out at the bigger odds! Ante-Post, Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), 'Not to Win', Enhanced Win, Cover Bets and In-Play bets are excluded.
- This offer includes Board Prices, bet365 Early Prices, singles and multiples as well as Showcast bets on all racing where a fixed price is offered. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including Ante-Post bets (unless otherwise stated) and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer. All Australasian Racing is excluded.
- For example, if you take an Early Price of 3/1 and your selection wins at 4/1, you get paid at 4/1!
- T&Cs apply.
ITV Racing 4/1 Offer
- Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on ITV Racing and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50*) on the next race broadcast live on ITV Racing. This offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each race shown live on ITV Racing.
- If your risk free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a risk free bet on the next race televised live on ITV Racing. Keep backing those winners and bet365 will keep giving you risk free bets! If your risk free bet loses, your stake (up to £50*) will be refunded to your account.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, any refund amount or subsequent risk free bet amount will be equal to the remaining active stake. If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, any refund amount will be equal to the new stake and not the original stake. Where a risk free bet is changed using Edit Bet, no refund will be given and the offer will no longer apply. Where more than one selection in the same race is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection is deemed to be the one which is highest on the bet slip. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including Ante-Post bets and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer.
- Bets must be placed in the usual way and can be paid for from either your Withdrawable Balance or Bet Credits. Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
- *or currency equivalent.
- T&Cs apply.
Sportsbook - New Customer
Offer: Up to £100 in Bet Credits, use bonus code SPORT100 and
this qualifying link to claim.
- New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Claim your offer here. Simply use SPORT100 in the bonus code section when registering.
Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
* Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
Queen Mother Champion Chase Each Way Places Tracker
We track the value provided by online bookmakers across the major
National Hunt races. Extended each way terms gives punters a huge boost
in terms of profit potential and is the perfect promotion for those who
love to back big priced long-shots. With some High Street bookmakers
still categorically giving their customers the standard each way terms,
knowledgeable punters have been using online bookmakers who have been
offering far better value to their customers now for years.
The 2018 renewal of the Queen Mother Champion Chase could be the year that sees online bookmakers offering extended each way places for the first time.
2017 Each Way Terms Offered:
3 places each way - 1/4 odds: bet365, Betfred, Totesport.
- 3 places each way - 1/5 odds: Betfair Sportsbook, BetVictor, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, William Hill.
Queen Mother Champion Chase Recent Results:
2017 Special Tiara ND Fehily H de Bromhead 11/1 10 runners
2016 Sprinter Sacre Nico de Boinville NJ Henderson 5/1 10 runners
2015 Dodging Bullets S Twiston-Davies PF Nicholls 9/2 9 runners
2014 Sire De Grugy JE Moore GL Moore 11/4F 11 runners
2013 Sprinter Sacre B Geraghty NJ Henderson 1/4F 7 runners
2012 Finian's Rainbow B Geraghty NJ Henderson 4/1 8runners
2011 Sizing Europe AE Lynch H de Bromhead 10/1 11 runners
2010 Big Zeb B Geraghty CA Murphy 10/1 9 runners