RSA Chase Additional Each Way Places
The RSA Novices' Chase is always a highlight of Ladies Day, Wednesday 14th September 2019 at the Cheltenham Festival. Featuring the very best in Novice Chaser talent, this Grade 1 championship race is run over Cheltenham's New Course with a distance of just over 3 miles. It's almost a Gold Cup dress rehearsal for inexperienced chasers, with the season's best crop running against each other with level weights. Despite relatively small fields, a number of online bookmakers are always looking to give their customers value, so an additional each way spot is certainly not out of the question in 2019. So 4 places each way at the 2019 RSA Chase is a distinct possibility as bookmakers look to offer maximum profit opportunity for their customers. It's certainly a promotion which will drive 2019 Cheltenham Festival new customer
registrations for savvy bookmakers.
RSA Novices' Chase 4 Places Each Way
The RSA Novices' Chase Hurdle has seen plenty of quality winners over the years. Since 2007, Denman, Albertas Run, Bobs Worth, Lord Windermere, Don Poli, Blaklion and Might Bite. Denman, Bobs Worth and Lord Windermere went on to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup in 2008, 2013 and 2014. Don Poli finished 3rd in the 2016 Gold Cup, won by Don Cossack. Blaklion is a respected chaser, who has been a favourite for the Grand National and Might Bite enters the 2019 Cheltenham Festival as favourite for the Gold Cup.
With anything up to 15 runners across recent
renewals, online bookmakers pay out the standard 3 places each way at either 1/4 odds or more often 1/5 odds for this level-weight race. However the RSA Chase is so popular with punters desperate for a serious bet that a bookmaker may well introduce an additional place with 4 places more than likely for the 2019 RSA Novices' Chase. Naturally 4 places covers circa 25% of the field - a situation which can only drive the chances of profit.
At the time of writing, no
bookmakers have extended beyond the standard 3 places each way terms. As
soon as this changes we'll confirm details here.
For Cheltenham Ante-Post
punters, bet365 have the most comprehensive horse racing offering:
bet365 Cheltenham Festival Promotions
1/4 odds each-way on ALL 28 Festival Races
- Many other
bookmakers offer 1/5 odds on a number of Festival races whereas
bet365 promise to offer 1/4 odds on ALL 28 races for the 2019
Best Odds Guaranteed on ALL 28 Festival Races Ante-Post
- bet365 offer Best Odds Guaranteed on every horse and greyhound race - every day!
- When you place your bet with bet365, take the price on your selection - and if the SP is bigger they will pay you out at the bigger odds! Ante-Post, Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), 'Not to Win', Enhanced Win, Cover Bets and In-Play bets are excluded.
- This offer includes Board Prices, bet365 Early Prices, singles and multiples as well as Showcast bets on all racing where a fixed price is offered. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including Ante-Post bets (unless otherwise stated) and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer. All Australasian Racing is excluded.
- For example, if you take an Early Price of 3/1 and your selection wins at 4/1, you get paid at 4/1!
- T&Cs apply.
ITV Racing 4/1 Offer
- Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on ITV Racing and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50*) on the next race broadcast live on ITV Racing. This offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each race shown live on ITV Racing.
- If your risk free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a risk free bet on the next race televised live on ITV Racing. Keep backing those winners and bet365 will keep giving you risk free bets! If your risk free bet loses, your stake (up to £50*) will be refunded to your account.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, any refund amount or subsequent risk free bet amount will be equal to the remaining active stake. If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, any refund amount will be equal to the new stake and not the original stake. Where a risk free bet is changed using Edit Bet, no refund will be given and the offer will no longer apply. Where more than one selection in the same race is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection is deemed to be the one which is highest on the bet slip. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including Ante-Post bets and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer.
- Bets must be placed in the usual way and can be paid for from either your Withdrawable Balance or Bet Credits. Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
- *or currency equivalent.
- Only available
to new and eligible customers.
- T&Cs apply.
Sportsbook - New Customer
Offer: Up to £100 in Bet Credits, use bonus code SPORT100 and
this qualifying link to claim.
- New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Claim your offer here. Simply use SPORT100 in the bonus code section when registering.
Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
* Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
RSA Novices' Chase Each Way Places Tracker
We track the value provided by online bookmakers across the major
National Hunt races. Extended each way terms gives punters a huge boost
in terms of profit potential and is the perfect promotion for those who
love to back big priced long-shots. With some High Street bookmakers
still categorically giving their customers the standard each way terms,
knowledgeable punters have been using online bookmakers who have been
offering far better value to their customers now for years.
The 2017 renewal of the RSA Novices' Hurdle saw 12 starters go to post and some extended each way place offers were available.
2017 Each Way Terms Offered:
4 places each way - 1/5 odds: Sky Bet.
- 3 places each way - 1/4 odds: bet365, Betfred, Coral, Ladbrokes, Totesport.
- 3 places each way - 1/5 odds: Betfair Sportsbook, BetVictor, Paddy Power, William Hill.
RSA Novices' Chase Recent Results:
2017 Might Bite. N de Boinville, NJ Henderson, 7/2F, 12 runners
2016 Blaklion. R Hatch, NA Twiston-Davies, 8/1, 8 runners
2015 Don Poli. BJ Cooper, WP Mullins, 13/8F, 8 runners
2014 O'Faolains Boy. BJ Geraghty, Miss R Collins, 12/1, 15 runners
2013 Lord Windermere. DN Russell, JH Culloty, 8/1, 11 runners
2012 Bobs Worth. BJ Geraghty, NJ Henderson, 9/2, 9 runners
2011 Bostons Angel. RM Power, Mrs J Harrington, 16/1, 12 runners
2010 Weapon's Amnesty. DN Russell, C Byrnes, 10/1, 9 runners