Supreme Novices' Hurdle Additional Each Way Places
The Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle is traditionally the opening race of the Cheltenham Festival. The Supreme is the championship race for novice hurdlers and highlights the best up-and-coming talent over the shorter 2 mile trip. With fields of up to 19 runners in recent times, online bookmakers are always looking to start the Cheltenham Festival with a bang by giving away opening race offers including 4 places each way on the Supreme Novices' Hurdle. Of course, offering 4 places each way is an excellent way to offer maximum profit opportunity for punters and is a promotion which will drive 2019 Cheltenham Festival new customer
registrations for savvy bookmakers.
2019 Supreme Novices' Hurdle 4 Places Each Way
The Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle has seen some top-notch talent and winners
in recent years. 2017 saw the quirky Labaik beat favourites Melon and Ballyandy after being backed-in from 40/1 to 25/1 at
the off in what proved to be a huge training performance from Gordon Elliott. 2016 saw the impressive Nicky Henderson trained Altior beat the Willie Mullins trained 15/8 favourite Min by a distance. That win for Altior was amazingly Henderson's first win in the Supreme Novices' since 1992 and burst Willie Mullins run of 3 consecutive Cheltenham Festival opener winners. Mullins had saddled Champagne Fever (2013), Vautour (2014) and Douvan (2015)
- all piloted by Ireland's Number 1 jockey Ruby Walsh.
With anything up to 19 runners across recent stagings, online bookmakers pay
out the standard 3 places each way at either 1/4 odds or more often 1/5
odds for this level-weight race. However the Supreme is so popular with punters desperate for a serious bet, that a bookmaker
or two may well introduce an additional place with 4 places each way on the opening race of the 2019 Cheltenham Festival
a distinct possibility. Naturally 4 places covers circa 25% of the field - a situation which can only drive the chances of profit.
At the time of writing, no
bookmakers have extended beyond the standard 3 places each way terms. As
soon as this changes we'll confirm details here.
For Cheltenham Ante-Post
punters, bet365 have the most comprehensive horse racing offering:
bet365 Cheltenham Festival Promotions
1/4 odds each-way on ALL 28 Festival Races
- Many other
bookmakers offer 1/5 odds on a number of Festival races whereas
bet365 promise to offer 1/4 odds on ALL 28 races for the 2019
Best Odds Guaranteed on ALL 28 Festival Races Ante-Post
- bet365 offer Best Odds Guaranteed on every horse and greyhound race - every day!
- When you place your bet with bet365, take the price on your selection - and if the SP is bigger they will pay you out at the bigger odds! Ante-Post, Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), 'Not to Win', Enhanced Win, Cover Bets and In-Play bets are excluded.
- This offer includes Board Prices, bet365 Early Prices, singles and multiples as well as Showcast bets on all racing where a fixed price is offered. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra), Ante-Post bets (unless otherwise stated) and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong is excluded.
- For example, if you take an Early Price of 3/1 and your selection wins at 4/1, you get paid at 4/1!
- T&Cs apply.
ITV Racing 4/1 Offer
- Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on ITV Racing and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50*) on the next race broadcast live on ITV Racing. This offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each race shown live on ITV Racing.
- If your risk free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a risk free bet on the next race televised live on ITV Racing. Keep backing those winners and bet365 will keep giving you risk free bets! If your risk free bet loses, your stake (up to £50*) will be refunded to your account.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, any refund amount or subsequent risk free bet amount will be equal to the remaining active stake. If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, any refund amount will be equal to the new stake and not the original stake. Where a risk free bet is changed using Edit Bet, no refund will be given and the offer will no longer apply. Where more than one selection in the same race is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection is deemed to be the one which is highest on the bet slip. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra), Ante-Post bets and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer.
- Bets must be placed in the usual way and can be paid for from either your Withdrawable Balance or Bet Credits. Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
- *or currency equivalent.
- Only available
to new and eligible customers.
- T&Cs apply.
Sportsbook - New Customer
Offer: Up to £100 in Bet Credits, use bonus code SPORT100 and
this qualifying link to claim.
- New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Claim your offer here. Simply use SPORT100 in the bonus code section when registering.
Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
* Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
Supreme Novices' Hurdle Each Way Places Tracker
We track the value provided by online bookmakers across the major
National Hunt races. Extended each way terms gives punters a huge boost
in terms of profit potential and is the perfect promotion for those who
love to back big priced long-shots. With some High Street bookmakers
still categorically giving their customers the standard each way terms,
knowledgeable punters have been using online bookmakers who have been
offering far better value to their customers now for years.
renewal of the Supreme Novices' saw 18 starters go to post and some
extended each way place offers were available - this was the only year
in recent times that the field has been large enough to encourage
bookmakers to extend their terms, although that may well change in 2019.
2014 Each Way Terms Offered:
- 4 places each way: Betfred.
- 3 places each way: bet365, Betfair Sportsbook, BetVictor, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Stan James, Totesport, William Hill.
Here's a breakdown of the horses and their prices that have been paid out on over and above the standard 3 places each way in the Supreme Novices' from 2014 onwards:
- 2014: 4th Sgt Reckless 33/1.
Supreme Novices Hurdle Recent Results:
2017 Labaik. JW Kennedy, G Elliott 25/1, 14 runners.
- 2016 Altior. Nd Boinville, NJ Henderson, 4/1. 14 runners
- 2015 Douvan. R Walsh, WP Mullins, 2/1F. 12 runners
- 2014 Vautour. R Walsh, WP Mullins, 7/2JF. 18 runners
- 2013 Champagne Fever. R Walsh, WP Mullins, 5/1. 12 runners
- 2012 Cinders and Ashes. JM McGuire, D McCain Jnr, 10/1. 19 runners
- 2011 Al Ferof. R Walsh, PF Nicholls, 10/1. 15 runners
- 2010 Menorah. R Johnson, PJ Hobbs, 12/1. 18 runners