*Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code SPORT100 can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Commercial content - advertising disclosure
Used 4995 times.
The Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeple Chase 3 Places Each Way
Arkle Trophy Additional Each Way Places
The Racing Post Arkle Trophy Chase is always a highlight of Champions Day at the Cheltenham Festival.
Featuring the very best in Novice Chaser talent, this Grade 1 championship race is run over Cheltenham’s Old Course over the minimum distance of 2 miles.
Despite relatively small fields, a number of online bookmakers are always looking to give their customers value, so an additional each way spot is certainly not out of the question in 2021. So 3 places each way at the 2021 Racing Post Arkle Chase is a distinct possibility as bookmakers look to offer maximum profit opportunity for their customers. It’s certainly a promotion which will drive 2021 Cheltenham Festival new customer numbers for savvy bookmakers.
2021 Arkle Trophy 3 Places Each Way
The Racing Post Arkle Trophy Chase has seen plenty of quality winners over the years. A natural stepping-stone for the very best 2 mile chaser talent, the Arkle has produced a number of winners who have gone on to win the Queen Mother Champion Chase. Henry de Bromhead jumped into prominence as a trainer when Sizing Europe won this in 2010 and went on to win the Queen Mother in 2011. The great Sprinter Sacre won this in 2012, going on to win the Queen Mother in 2013 and after a 3 year gap, again in 2016.
With anything up to 13 runners across recent races, online bookmakers pay out the standard 3 places each way at either 1/4 odds or more often 1/5 odds for this level-weight race. However the Racing Post Arkle Trophy Chase is so popular with punters desperate for a serious bet that a bookmaker may well introduce an additional place, with 3 places more than likely for the 2021 Racing Post Arkle Chase. Naturally 3 places covers circa 30% of the field – a situation which can only drive the chances of profit.
At the time of writing, no bookmakers have extended beyond the standard 3 places each way terms. As soon as this changes we’ll confirm details here.
ITV Racing 4/1 Offer
- Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on ITV Racing and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50*) on the next race broadcast live on ITV Racing. This offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each race shown live on ITV Racing.
- If your risk free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a risk free bet on the next race televised live on ITV Racing. Keep backing those winners and bet365 will keep giving you risk free bets! If your risk free bet loses, your stake (up to £50*) will be refunded to your account.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, any refund amount or subsequent risk free bet amount will be equal to the remaining active stake. If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, any refund amount will be equal to the new stake and not the original stake. Where a risk free bet is changed using Edit Bet, no refund will be given and the offer will no longer apply. Where more than one selection in the same race is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection is deemed to be the one which is highest on the bet slip. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra), Ante-Post bets and Tote/Pari-Mutuel/Colossus (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer.
- Bets must be placed in the usual way and can be paid for from either your Withdrawable Balance or Bet Credits. Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
- *or currency equivalent.
- Only available to new and eligible customers.
- T&Cs apply. Further details.
bet365 Sportsbook – New Customer Offer: Up to £100 in Bet Credits, you can use bonus code SPORT100 and this qualifying link to claim.
- New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. The bonus code SPORT100 can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Claim your offer here.
* Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
Arkle Trophy Each Way Places Tracker
We track the value dished out by online bookmakers across the major National Hunt races. Extended each way terms gives punters a huge boost in terms of profit potential and is the perfect promotion for those who love to back big priced long shots. With some High Street bookmakers still categorically giving their customers the standard each way terms, savvy online punters have been using online bookmakers who have been offering far better value to their customers now for years.
The 2021 renewal of the Arkle Trophy Chase could be the first year that sees online bookmakers offering extended each way places for the first time.
2021 Each Way Terms Offered:
- 2 places each way – 1/4 odds: all bookmakers.
2020 Each Way Terms Offered:
- 3 places each way – 1/5 odds: all bookmakers.
2017 Each Way Terms Offered:
- 3 places each way – 1/4 odds: bet365, Betfred, Totesport.
- 3 places each way – 1/5 odds: Betfair Sportsbook, BetVictor, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, William Hill.
Arkle Trophy Chase Recent Results:
- 2020 Put The Kettle On A Coleman H de Bromhead 16/1 11 runners
- 2019 Duc Des Genievres P Townsend WM Mullins 5/1 12 runners
- 2018 Footpad R Walsh WP Mullins 5/6 5 runners
- 2017 Altior N de Boinville NJ Henderson 1/4F 9 runners
- 2016 Douvan R Walsh WM Mullins 1/4F 7 runners
- 2015 Un De Sceaux R Walsh WM Mullins 4/6F 11 runners
- 2014 Western Warhorse T Scudamore D Pipe 33/1 9 runners
- 2013 Simonsig DN Russell JH Culloty 8/1 11 runners
- 2012 Sprinter Sacre BJ Geraghty NJ Henderson 9/2 6 runners
- 2011 Captain Chris R Johnson PJ Hobbs 6/1 10 runners
- 2010 Sizing Europe AE Lynch H de Bromhead 6/1 12 runners