Ryanair Chase Additional Each Way Places
The Ryanair Chase proceeds the championship Stayers Chase on St Patricks Day Thursday 15th October 2019, at the 2019 Cheltenham Festival. Registered as the Festival Trophy,
its a Grade 1 race, run over 2 and a half miles on the New Course at Cheltenham. Featuring top-quality chasers who in the main can't get the Cheltenham Gold Cup trip, or are just shy in quality for the big race, the Ryanair offers-up £170,000 to the winner and has seen plenty of quality winners as a result. For the 2019 Cheltenham Festival any field approaching 12/13 runners is very likely to see 4 places each way offered by online bookmakers, meaning an additional place over and above the standard 3 places each way. Of course, offering 4 places each way in the Ryanair is an excellent way to offer maximum profit opportunity for punters and is a promotion which will drive 2019 Cheltenham Festival new customer
registrations for savvy bookmakers.
2019 Ryanair Chase 4 Places Each Way
The Ryanair Chase has been dubbed the race for horses who aren't quite good enough for the Cheltenham Gold Cup. However the winners list is pure quality. Albertas Run x2, Riverside Theatre, and Dynaste are a great start. Uxizandre provided AP McCoy with his last Cheltenham Festival win in 2015. The hugely popular Colin Tizzard trained Cue Card was the winner of this in 2013. Of late the magnificent Vautour won this under Ruby Walsh in 2016 and the infamous Walsh/Mullins duo won this again last year with Un De Sceaux who proved his class at 7/4F. He is likely to defend his crown in 2019 with Cue Card and Fox Norton his closest likely contenders.
With anything up to 15 runners across recent
renewals, online bookmakers up until now have paid the standard 3 places
each way at 1/4 odds or increasingly commonly 1/5 odds for this Ryanair
Chase. However 2019 could see this change, as the competitive nature of the
online bookmaker industry would make any field of 12+ runners rife for an
additional each way place. We could certainly see 4 places each way for the
Ryanair in 2019. It's worth remembering as a punter, that the big online bookmakers have a new customer
war chest for the Cheltenham Festival, so offering additional each way places attracts new customers who spot the value to be had. Naturally 4 places covers circa 25% of the field - a situation which can only drive the chances of profit.
At the time of writing, no
bookmakers have extended beyond the standard each way terms. As
soon as this changes we'll confirm details here.
For Cheltenham Ante-Post
punters, bet365 have the most comprehensive horse racing offering:
bet365 Cheltenham Festival Promotions
1/4 odds each-way on ALL 28 Festival Races
- Many other
bookmakers offer 1/5 odds on a number of Festival races whereas
bet365 promise to offer 1/4 odds on ALL 28 races for the 2019
Best Odds Guaranteed on ALL 28 Festival Races Ante-Post
- bet365 offer Best Odds Guaranteed on every horse and greyhound race - every day!
- When you place your bet with bet365, take the price on your selection - and if the SP is bigger they will pay you out at the bigger odds! Ante-Post, Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), 'Not to Win', Enhanced Win, Cover Bets and In-Play bets are excluded.
- This offer includes Board Prices, bet365 Early Prices, singles and multiples as well as Showcast bets on all racing where a fixed price is offered. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including Ante-Post bets (unless otherwise stated) and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer. All Australasian Racing is excluded.
- For example, if you take an Early Price of 3/1 and your selection wins at 4/1, you get paid at 4/1!
- T&Cs apply.
ITV Racing 4/1 Offer
- Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on ITV Racing and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50*) on the next race broadcast live on ITV Racing. This offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each race shown live on ITV Racing.
- If your risk free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a risk free bet on the next race televised live on ITV Racing. Keep backing those winners and bet365 will keep giving you risk free bets! If your risk free bet loses, your stake (up to £50*) will be refunded to your account.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, any refund amount or subsequent risk free bet amount will be equal to the remaining active stake. If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, any refund amount will be equal to the new stake and not the original stake. Where a risk free bet is changed using Edit Bet, no refund will be given and the offer will no longer apply. Where more than one selection in the same race is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection is deemed to be the one which is highest on the bet slip. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. All other markets, including Ante-Post bets and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer.
- Bets must be placed in the usual way and can be paid for from either your Withdrawable Balance or Bet Credits. Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
- *or currency equivalent.
- T&Cs apply.
Sportsbook - New Customer
Offer: Up to £100 in Bet Credits, use bonus code SPORT100 and
this qualifying link to claim.
- New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Claim your offer here. Simply use SPORT100 in the bonus code section when registering.
Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
* Republic of Ireland resident new customers receive € currency equivalent.
Ryanair Chase Each Way Places Tracker
We track the value dished out by online bookmakers across the major National Hunt races. Extended each way terms gives punters a huge boost in terms of profit potential and is the perfect promotion for those who love to back big priced long shots.
With some High Street bookmakers still categorically giving their customers the standard each way terms, savvy online punters have been using online bookmakers who have been offering far better value to their customers now for years.
The 2019 renewal of the Ryanair Chase could be the first year that sees online bookmakers offering extended each way place for the first time.
2017 Each Way Terms Offered:
3 places each way - 1/4 odds: bet365, Betfred, Coral, Ladbrokes, Totesport.
- 3 places each way - 1/5 odds: Betfair Sportsbook, BetVictor, Paddy Power, William Hill.
Ryanair Chase Recent Results:
2017 Un De Sceaux R Walsh WP Mullins 7/4F 8 runners
2016 Vautour R Walsh WP Mullins EvsF 15 runners
2015 Uxizandre AP McCoy A King 16/1 14 runners
2014 Dynaste T Scudamore D Pipe 3/1F 11 runners
2013 Cue Card J Tizzard CL Tizzard 7/2 8 runners
2012 Riverside Theatre BJ Geraghty NJ Henderson 7/2F 12 runners
2011 Albertas Run AP McCoy Jonjo O'Neill 6/1 11 runners
2010 Albertas Run AP McCoy Jonjo O'Neill 14/1 13 runners